What is a Photo Station?
- A photo station is an on-site studio and photobooth rolled into one. We provide studio-quality photos anywhere you may need it. This includes instantaneous Kodak prints, which can serve as souvenirs for you and your guests.
- Instead of using a “paparazzi” backdrop, our team of artists takes time to create unique customized sets. We ask the client questions to get a sense of their style and aesthetic. Using this information, we then build a mobile photo studio outfitted with props and lighting. If the client does not have a particular concept in mind, we give our suggestions and base our design on the event’s theme. Our client can choose either a classic white background or a thematic set. No idea is too preposterous! It can be a classroom set-up for your alumni homecoming, a disco theme for your Christmas party or a simple clean gleaming white set-up for those intimate family gatherings.
- Lighting set-up. We are very meticulous with our photographs. We put extra effort to ensure our lighting is congruent with the theme of the set and produce superb photographic quality for your portraits. No need to drag your family to the nearest mall to have your family portrait taken. We’ll bring the studio to you!
- We refuse to squeeze in four (4) images into one (1) photo. We want our clients to be able to appreciate the beauty of portraiture and bring home photo souvenirs that are frame-worthy. For every shot taken, you are entitled to one (1) 4R or 6R print out.
- Print speed. It only takes 11 secs for 4x6in prints and 18.5 secs for 6x8in prints. For long lasting and excellent quality prints, we only use KODAK.
- Lastly, we do not rely on machines to take your photos. A professional photographer will take photos of you and your guests to make sure everything is picture perfect!